Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

On the Road to Recovery

Ok. So it's been months. I have a weekly reminder to write but do I nooooo. I also don't do "THE DAMN REPORT" for my regular job either until I have to and I enjoy my blog a million times more. But that's another story. I've been sick with strep throat and mom's had pneumonia for what seems like months even though it was really weeks. Several weeks, and saying she's not a good patient is an understatement. At least I've been entertained by bad Little Kitty. See how his ears look a bit like horns. Rotten kitten, he refused to move and I thought grandma was gonna kill both of us.

Spring is springing into view. I've got bunches of daffodils all over the house to brighten up the place. I think it's helping some too. I didn't think these flowers had a smell but they do. It's really nice and fresh.
If only the frigid weather would just move on out. Not that I don't love the rain and the creek running etc, etc, etc, if the cold would just move on I'd be so thrilled.
I picked up a big bag of Meyer Lemons. They smell so fabulous I can hardly stand it Now what to do with them. Lemon Bars? Lemon Pound Cake? Lemon Curd? I'd love lemon meringue pie, but it has that meringue on it. I'm not fond of that kind of meringue. Oooo or what about Pineapple Upside Down Cake.
Well I'll get back with what I decided shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment