Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Oh Soooo Tired



I've been back home from Virginia for a whole 14 hours or so, maybe a little more. The trip was a whirlwind weekend to support family and I'm really glad I went and can hardly wait to return. I'm hoping I was able to get some passable photos with my Blackberry and they're few, but not too bad.
It was beautiful.
Anyone want to purchase a yacht? The Yachts available at Bluewater are stunning and the food at the restaurant was simple but fabulous.




It looks like fall has set in. It's a whole 61 degrees outside and I don't think I'm ready for the change just yet. I have things to do. Chocolate chip cookies to make, Renee's Chili Colorado to whip up for the camping trip this weekend. The pear tree has just exploded with fruit. I'm going to get a batch of pear preserves or two in jars before the weekend starts. These are Bartletts and boy are they good. I'll post more after I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment